All information, products and services displayed on the banalata.in website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. M/S Banalata has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the banalata.in website belonging to M/S Banalata, you have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. M/S Banalata reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the banalata.in website.
1. We have made every effort to display the color of our books that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of color will be accurate.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. M/S Banalata will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Banalata.in. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. Banalata.in will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order, if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where our sellers use “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Fed Ex, Delhivery, First Flight,India Post etc.) to ship your order.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of M/S Banalata or the Seller.
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on banalata.in shall not be entertained.
7. Banalata.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by M/S Banalata for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Banalata.in reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, M/S Banalata has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of banalata.in without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. M/S Banalata will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11. M/S Banalata shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Dibrugarh,Assam shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
13. All the books are subject to availability at the time of supply and order placing. Books will be supplied to individual buyers against Full Payment including the courier charges extra as per the destination cities in India only. We assure you of our prompt delivery but in case of non-receipt of packet(s) due to delay by postal authorities, please report us within 15 month in case of SURFACE MAIL dispatches and within 5 days in case of AIRMAIL dispatches.
14. INTERNATIONAL ACCESS. This Site may be accessed from countries other than India. This Site may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of India. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside India. If you access and use this Site outside India you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations. M/S Banalata doesn’t deliver books internationally. You are more than welcome to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world, but you’ll have to ensure the Delivery Address is within India.
15.Following payment options available via CCAvenue.com
• Credit cards – We accept all credit cards.
• Debit cards
• Cash on Delivery not available
• Pay by Check or Pay by Bank Wire